Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bus Retirement

"The wheels on the bus go round and round"...this is the music that Sue's new music box plays. The District gave this to Sue when she retired. Sue retired after 20 years of service on Dec 23, 2008. It was time because she was driving the kids of the kids she used to drive.

Does she look like she is crying?

1 comment:

Sora Turner said...

Meagen sent me your address to your blog. I loved looking at all your pictures. I don't know if you will even realize I sent this post or not, but I wanted to try. I am doing well here in Romania, it's a lot dirtier than Iceland, it looks beautiful there. How fascinating it all is. I can't believe I'm in a foreign country. You look like you are having a good time. I hope things are well for you. I also have a blog about my mission if you have time to check it out. It's sandraturner20.blogspot.com
My e-mail address is sandraturner20@gmail.com
I am enjoying working in the office, a mission isn't what I thought it would be like, but I am liking what it is. Have a great week. Love Sora Sandra Turner

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.